Wednesday 3 April 2013

Training Video

So the other day I was talking to another poker player and he had asked me if I had ever made a training video, or done coaching in the past...which I haven't
So i decided to try and make a video just for fun kind of to see if i can get some feedback, or to see if people like my stuff

Unfortunately the quality of the video is very poor, because I had originally recorded the video in the wrong format and when I used an online video format converter it messed up the quality. Hopefully I can get a better video quality next time (if there is a next time)

The video is of me playing 30 Super Turbo SnG's, where I'm a proven winner over a large sample (about 9% ROI)

Here's the video link for youtuve


And for those of you who are wondering how my poker has been going lately, heres my graph for my last ~60 days


8 comments:

  1. I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. จีคลับ 6666 ฝาก ถอน

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... บาคาร่าออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... ทดลองเล่นบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. เว็บพนันบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete
  5. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. ทางเข้าสล็อตjoker

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also 먹튀검증

    ReplyDelete
  7. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. แทงบอลผ่านมือถือ

    ReplyDelete