Saturday 16 March 2013

Mid March Review

This review is for the end of the first half of March (end of March 15)
March has gone pretty well so far, although it has had a $1000 downswing, its had even bigger upswing
My bankroll (that only started at $50 on January 25th) is now big enough to comfortably play the $20 Super turbos, and also play some $40 Super turbos, although there is really enough action at the $40 games and the swings at the $40's are HUGE, and the average ROI at them is probably a lot smaller then at the $20 games
For example:
9% ROI at the $20 games = $1.80/game
5% ROI at the $40 games = $2/game

My volume this month at the games has basically been even between the $10 & $20 games, and I've also played a lot of 20 person $11 games where I've been a HUGE winner (90.7% roi in 81 games)

So basically profit in march so far has been:
SNG/MTT: $2665 in 1360 games
Cash: $350

Profit after all games/other stuff for the last 15 days = $3200

Here's my cash game graph and my tournament graph




Hopefully March continues this well, goodluck on the grind

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the best and informative article
    Joker888 slot, ahlibet88. Joker 888. ahli bet slot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this its really very interesting you can checkout the Indian online poker platform. I suggest MyTeamPoker because its provide good service and I enjoyed playing on it.

    ReplyDelete