Saturday 2 February 2013

January Stats

So, January is over...wasn't the best poker month although towards the end of the month i switched sites and my hope started to rise in hope of a great February of poker (february has started well so far if you're wondering)

In January i played mainly on Titan poker, 1446 games with only a $136 profit even after rakeback, and i messed around at cash games and stuff also..In total I made about $115 on Titan poker

I also messed around at FullTilt a little bit with a $50 deposit, and lost that

Although on January 26 I deposited a bit onto 888 poker, between the 26th of the month and the 31st i won $355 (this could have been a lot higher although I took some shots at higher stake games and didnt fare well at them until yesterday which was February 1st)

All in all -
Titan Poker: +$115
FullTilt       : -$50
888 Poker : +355
Total         = +420

Here are graphs

                                                                    Titan poker january



                                                         888 January - Buyins won


888 January - dollars won



High hopes for a $1500 February, I also have a week off school so hopefully I can kill the games then. Wish me luck.





2 comments:

  1. It's really interesting fact.Online poker, like any other game of skill, it is profitable if you are good at it. you should try to understand and learn the game and get enough practice with free games. I suggest MyTeamPoker because its provide good service and I enjoyed playing on it.

    ReplyDelete